dimanche 27 octobre 2013

I Wanna Be Yours

All - Topshop

And here's another outfit with my favourite Topshop coat! Actually my whole outfit is Topshop. These were also taken at the Mall in St. Paul, I really liked the architecture there. These photos were taken after a long day at school so excuse my ''I just wanna go home'' face. I spent a lovely weekend which consisted on going to a rock gig on friday night in the south and meeting talented arising artists, visiting the fashion section at the V&A, getting drunk off free champagne at Burberry and seeing Lady Gaga at a gay club in Soho. Life in London can get quite exciting, but most of the time things like that happen when you least expect it. Have a lovely week, x
P.S: got hysteric when I learned that Arctic Monkeys had a gig in London friday night and that I had no clue. I would kill to see them live, there're my favourite band of all time.

''Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than i thought. Maybe I just wanna be yours''


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire