mercredi 25 septembre 2013

You Took Your Time

 

Hat - Aldo
Turtle Neck Top - Missguided
Burgundy Cardigan - Pull and Bear
Shorts - Forever 21
Bag - Zara

So I've basically been addicted to this cardigan since I' bought it a few days. It's just so warm and comfortable. I've been enjoying my freshers week so far, so many interesting theme parties and events. I have no regrets if choosing The Costume Store as an accommodation and UAL as my uni. Well I haven't started my course yet so I don't have anything to say on that matter but I will surely give a feedback as soon as I start. My lovely friend Christiana Malacica took these photos. To see more of her work you can follow her on tumblr or like her page. Lots of love, xx.


" The silk space of time, covered in a trace of slime. It's not here to appear for the tears, the mere hatred that flows through the years''



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire