mercredi 18 février 2015

Without You


Coat - & Other Stories
Shirt - & Other Stories
Jeans - Cheap Monday
Shoes - Stan Smith x Addidas

You know what they say... 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder'... Which is not really appropriate in this case. Anyway, I'm not going to find excuses, truth is I got bored of blogging then I started missing it... So here I am again (but for how long? joking). So, this outfit is literally my basic winter uniform, which is safe (some would say boring ha) and so me. I recommend this coat (unfortunately I couldn't find the link on the website) because it's amazing, beautifully cut and warm: in other words my winter would be 85% shittier without it.

I've been obsessed with Corbin (previously known as Spooky Black or Lil Spook) for these past weeks. This sixteen year old, making music from his home in Minnesota is probably cooler than you ever were at sixteen.

 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire