samedi 21 février 2015

High Priestess


Leather Jacket - All Saints
Top - American Apparel
Skirt - & Other Stories
Shoes - & Other Stories

Funny how I always thought that people who would wear fake glasses were absurd. Now here I am, with a perfect eye sight, wearing some. I like the way it looks on me, okay? I like that literature teacher look. Anyway, I bought this skirt a few months ago and I love it. It's hard to find something to wear with it without looking like a shepherdess but I found this outfit, and I feel complete in it. 
It's freezing in London by the way, it's getting ridiculous.

I personally believe that Active Child's music (live) has it's place amongst the best music in the world. That harp sound is enchanting and  Pat Grossi's voice is astounding. 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire