mercredi 12 mars 2014

Walk In The Park


Leather Jacket - All Saints
Jeans & Clutch - Topshop
Crown Flower - H&M

These photos were taken last saturday before heading to Hyde Park (which explains my rather basic outfit). London has granted us with a magnificent weather these last days, it's amazing. Laying on the grass beneath a blue sky with some beers and friends (or boyfriend in my case) is paradise. Anyway, finished Term 2 of this first year in my Fashion Journalism course, such a release... Still 8 more weeks to go before Summer vacay! 
Heading to Paris again this Monday. I will try and take pictures there for once, and actually write an article on this city where I spend half of my time.
Lots of love, xx

"In a matter of time it will slip from my mind, In and out of my life, you would slip from my life" 



2 commentaires: