samedi 8 février 2014

Alternate World

Pants - Mango
Scarf - Monki

So here's the other look Cristiana shot for me! These sweat pants are actually one of the favourite items I own. There're so comfortable but yet there're not too casual. I personally love the athletic trend... On other people. I don't own sneakers for the simple reason that everybody has them and athletic socks are too out there for me. Although I've been eyeing this dress at Zara: www.zara.com/uk/en/trf/dresses/long-t-shirt-with-contrasting-trim-c566543p1807011.html
Anyway, I better get back to work. This ICHE (introduction to cultural and historical studies) essay is killing me *crying*. Bye, x

P.S: all take 4 minutes and enjoy this amazing video

"we'll walk the other side, oh-oh we'll brace for it, and conquer everything"



2 commentaires: